Quality Tile Craftsmanship With Innovative Design
Nothing highlights a bathroom quite like the distinctive look and feel of tile flooring. At Montclair Home Solutions we can help you design and install custom tile that truly brings new life to any bathroom. With hundreds of styles to choose from finding the right tile for you is easier than ever. Contact us today and let us help you get your tile installation underway!
Features and Benefits of Tile Flooring
Tile comes available in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and styles that complement any room and any decor. Its easy to clean, easy to maintain and lasts for a very long time. Tile is completely customizeable so you can have an original bathroom flooring design for your Montclair bathroom. Bathroom tile flooring in Montclair is perfect for your bathroom, because it provides the best insulation from humidity and moisture. It won't chip, crack, or warp like other types of flooring.
Types Of Tile
Like many other type of flooring, tile offers you great options to choose from. Tile can be made from different types of materials which all have their own distinct characteristics.
- Ceramic Tile - Ceramic tile is the most popular tile among homeowners in Montclair. Ceramic tile is available in both glazed and unglazed. Ceramic tiles are constructed from clay and then heated in order to harden. It's finished off with a hardened glaze that provides a tough, attractive finish. This gives you unlimited options for style and color.
- Quarry Tile - Quarry tile is an unglazed, sturdy and natural tile product that is flexible enough for homes, businesses or even large industrial interiors. It's popular with business owners because of it's tough, scratch and dent resistant surface. It can be used as both indoor and outdoor flooring. It holds up well in some of the most extreme weather conditions. So installing quarry tile in your bathroom is a smart choice.
- Porcelain - A variation of ceramic tile, porcelain is heated at extremely high temperatures, which makes it dense and water resistant. Porcelain is also great in high traffic areas with daily activity such as bathrooms where stains are likely to occur. Porcelain tiles are available in matte, unglazed or a high polish finish.
- Mosaics - Do you want a creative option for tiling? Then mosaics are the way to go. Installing mosaic requires the expertise of an experienced craftsman who can create intricate designs and patterns that are completely unique for every bathroom. They can be as simple or elaborate as your desire.
- Natural Stone - With natural stone the options open up even more. For instance, you can choose from granite, slate, travertine, and onyx. Stone is probably the most durable option on the market today. It is extremely waterproof and lasts forever. Natural stone comes in great colors, shades, and tones. If you want a truly authentic experience in your bathroom then natural stone is the way to go.
Your Bathroom Tile Professionals
Why choose Montclair Home Solutions? We have over a decade of direct installation experience for all homes in the Montclair area. We work closely with each of our clients in order to insure that you are completely satisfied with your brand new bathroom tile. We offer fast service, dependable work, and competitive rates. We perform every tile installation job with absolute precision and care so that you get the highest quality product anywhere in the industry.
Bathroom Remodeling Services We Provide Include
- Bathroom Tiles
- Bathroom Flooring
- Bathroom Tiling
- Custom Bathroom Tiles
- Bathroom Design
- Bathroom Faucets
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Bathroom Lighting
- Bathroom Tile Installation
- Walk-In Shower Tiles
- Bathroom Floor Tiles
- Heated Bathroom Floors
Recent Articles on Bathroom Tiles
- BATHROOM REMODELING IN MONTCLAIR
- HOW TO PLAN A BUDGET FOR YOUR MONTCLAIR BATHROOM REMODELING PROJECT
Your home's bathroom needs to be a comfortable and relaxing part of your home. Unfortunately, though, it's not uncommon for some bathrooms to turn into huge sources of frustration whether it's because of a poor spacial design, old and worn out plumbing fixtures, or a lack of ventilation. Read More
Home improvement projects are almost always a great investment. Remodeling or renovating your home can significantly raise its resale value, and the project doesn't need to have a high price to yield a great reward. You don't need to spend more than you can afford to remodel your bathroom and be totally satisfied with the results. Read More